2018 Engel & Völkers Beverly Hills Top Producer
“I believe a home should be a representation of those who occupy it...it's about seeing your life unfolding in it.. it's about your life and your dreams.”
With 14 years of experience as a full-time Realtor®, Patty Lopez’s reputation has been built on her ability to define the needs that are unique to each client. She is a close listener and finds solutions that are tailored to each individual client and transaction. Utilizing the latest technologies, market research and business strategies that Engel & Volkers has to offer- and in combination with her drive, persistence, creativity, and knowledge- Patty is able to exceed expectations in every aspect of a transaction. She specializes in first time home buyers and carefully guides her clients through each aspect of the home search and purchase process. She takes sincere pride in her ability to help families and individuals find their dream home!
Patty’s experience in current and past markets has helped her problem-solve through the most difficult scenarios. As a Trust Estate Specialist, she understands and responds efficiently to the needs of the trust holders, and all that is involved in liquidating an estate for a family or a corporate entity. Patty's mission is to provide added value to each transaction and takes pride in the trust her clients have in her - guiding them to a successful closing each and every time. Born and raised in Los Angeles, Patty is a market specialist, leader, and professional that has witnessed the city go through a multitude of transformations. In addition, her passion for architecture and sharp eye for interior design and decorating allow her find the perfect home no matter.
Working with a Market Specialist - What Patty’s Clients Say About Her:
- Patty has been so great!! We had a nerve-racking transaction of selling and buying for the first time. She worked with both, she would always tell me everything would be fine, and from beginning to end it sure was. Jessica Gutiérrez and Patty López made an excellent team. I recommend them to the fullest, my family and I are so gratefull for their help. We did it team !!! Thank you! - Jackie
- Patty helped me buy a Duplex in Wilmington, CA. She was professional and kind throughout the entire process. She is very knowledgeable in the real estate and rent control field. I would highly recommend her. Thank you Patty. - Aziz Khakwani, Investor
- Patty Lopez is a one of a kind Real Estate Agent. Not only she helped me save my home and sale it but helped me buy another home and closed out in less then one month. Unfortunately i was working with the wrong people prior to meeting Patty and was losing hope and like I said was about to lose my home. Agents say they will help you but really don’t. Patty took care of everything I mean everything !!! She got me an approval letter in on day! I highly recommend her. She’s not only brings good energy she works from her heart ..... she really cares about her clients. Thank you Patty for lovingvwhat you do. Now time to enjoy my new home!!! - Yolanda Sierra, Seller/Buyer
- Patty did an amazing job. She realiable and trust worthy. For my first time going through this process it was an amazing experience. She did an excellent job explaining any questions I had. It felt like family. I’m excited to work with her again. - Humberto Sierra
- Patty did a great job of explaining the entire process of selling my home from beginning to end. She offered plenty of insight and had a great understanding of the housing market to determine what a target price could be, what steps needed to be done on my behalf to prepare my home and she was very accommodating/communicative during open houses/walk-through appointments with potential buyers. Patty also explained what possible issues may arise during the home selling and escrow processes and was willing to listen to any concerns/worries that were encountered throughout the entire process. I, as an individual that feels out of their comfort zone when steps are out of their control, felt very comfortable with Patty guiding and taking control of important decisions to ensure that my home was sold. Patty was also very prompt and available to answer/address any and all questions I had. I could not have asked to work with a better realtor to facilitate the entire process and am very grateful of what she helped accomplish. - Leonardo Guadian, Home Seller
- Patty is great at what she does. She is very knowledgeable, patient and persistent. Me and my husband had the pleasure of working with her and looking forward to many more projects with Patty. I highly recommend her. Thank you Patty for all you do for us! - Dorita Rostami, Investor
- Patty is a superior broker who did a fantastic job and I plan to use her for future projects. I've had lots of different brokers and can say that Patty knows her stuff and is better then the rest. One of the most important parts of being a great broker is effort and hustle and Patty has the part down. A great broker makes all the difference in a real estate transaction and you will have that with her. She was recommended to me as a great broker after I wasn't too thrilled with my other broker, and was even better then I imagined. I'd recommend her to anyone. - Marc, Home Owner/Investor
- Patty saw what we loved about our house and developed a marketing plan that saved us time, money and headaches. Her enthusiasm and energy carried us through open houses and showings, brought us the right buyers, and attended to every detail until closing. She was a joy to work with. -Nancy Debretsion, Home Seller
- I am ex-real-estate agent. When it was time to pick a realtor to bring our residence to market I had three important criteria – integrity, diligence and competence. Patty Lopez performed beyond our expectations on all the above criteria. Her integrity in putting our interest first was paramount. She arranged visits around our needs and accompanied prospective buyers to give them the best presentation. She was very knowledgeable about the regional, local real estate market and our home’s standing in it. During escrow she facilitated effective communication with all concerned parties to gain smooth and fast closing. Through her real estate brokerage - Engel & Volkers -she gave our house the widest exposure possible. We recommend her wholeheartedly. - Tariku Debretsion, Home Seller
- We first met Patty in 2014. Since then Patty has completed 3 residential income property purchases for us. We go to Patty because she is amazing at what she does. There are often complications with real estate transactions but Patty will always know what to do. We have come across properties with irregularities such as questionable additions or possible illegal structures and Patty has gone to the city records for us to get to the bottom of the situation, often becoming more knowledgable in the property we were looking at than the selling agent. She is pleasant, friendly, always on the ball, and consistently professional. She is a great negotiator with instincts on how far to push a deal to get what we wanted. We have dealt with difficult selling agents and she has been calm under pressure and won't be bullied by an aggressive agent. She is there every step of the way and will continue to help even after the deal is over, checking up on how things are going and always offering to help. Patty is well connected and can always find you the service provider that you need. We discovered that one of our rental units had a leaky roof during the raining season and Patty knew a roofer that could show up on the same day fixing our roof just hours before a storm came rolling in. Home inspectors, sewer inspectors, contractors, she will connect you with what you need. We consider her our friend, not just our agent, as she genuinely cares about us and our family. We will always go back to Patty for advice on properties and for our next purchase. - Arthur Gu, Producer